Renovation of liturgical equipment
We are making galvanic covers of high quality.
- Gilding using alloy of high carat with gold hue 3 N (alloy is of higher hardness)
- Gilding using surfaces adjusted for client’s needs
- Coppering with a gloss finish
- Nickel-plating with a gloss finish or satin nickel-plating
- Silvering and silvering with patina
High quality of our covers is assured by the company AUROTECH (www.aurotech.pl) from Warsaw, which we co-operate with.
BIK Company specializes also in renovation and restoring of old and devastated liturgical articles. Here, You may see the restored monstrance from the interwar period before and after renovation.
How you may see in the upper picture monstrance demanded cleaning, strengthening its construction, and gilding. The back door was reconstructed, as well as the cross. The missing melchizedech was replaced. The result of renovation you may see in the lower picture.
Restored monstrance is one example of many articles, which were renovated and restored in our company.
The oldest article restored by BIK up to now is chalice dated back to 1686.
|Before renovation||After renovation||Before renovation||After renovation|